viernes, julio 30, 2010

GOOGLE APOYA EL ABORTO, YO NO APOYO A GOOGLE


MY DEAR SOON, NICE & DARLING PROJET I DO !!!!

Dear Mr.ERIC SCHMIDT

Having recently learned about the change of policy in your company Google regarding abortion clinics, which from now on will be allowed to post their publicity on your media, I have decided to write this note to you.

Considering the abortion business a way to enrichment despite tearing life off from defenceless creatures, I cannot do less than morally condemn it. As an Internet user and consumer, I cannot support companies that promote and obtain profit with this type of practices.

It is for this reason that my family and I will stop using all the services provided by Google until this policy is reverted, and at the same time, I shall inform and support the platforms that defend this purpose, animating all my relations to follow the same initiative.

Sincerely,
ana

No hay comentarios: